A Powerful Texting Solution For Rock RMS
Since the start of COVID-19, the way churches communicate has been changing rapidly. The average open rate for email is 25%. Texting is 97%. Clearstream is a powerful texting software that seamlessly integrates with Rock RMS.
What You Can Do With Clearstream + Rock RMS
- The Clearstream SMS Transport plugin gives you powerful texting capabilities within Rock RMS.
- You can also use our direct integration to sync your Rock groups and communication lists into Clearstream.
- Within our web app, take advantage of workflows, manage campuses and ministries, and respond to messages in real time.
Watch the video on the right to take an in-depth tour >
Sync with Rock RMS
Sync your Rock groups and communication lists into Clearstream, or use our SMS Transport plugin to send & receive texts within Rock.
Shortcodes + Longcodes
Use a local 10-digit number, one of our Shared Shortcodes (like 94000), or setup a Dedicated Shortcode to be used by only your church.
Web and Mobile Apps
For last-minute event changes, security alerts, Sunday morning announcements, or volunteer scheduling use our web-based or native iOS and Android apps.
Send Texts From Within Rock Using Our SMS Transport Plugin
- Our plugin is a drop-in replacement for the Twilio SMS Transport that comes built into Rock with one exceptional difference – our software is built specifically for churches.
- Quickly install the Clearstream plugin from the Rock Shop and get started in minutes using our step-by-step guide.
- Once installed, you can use all of Rock’s built-in SMS capabilities, including SMS Pipelines.
Easily Text Your Rock Groups & Lists
- You’re only a few clicks away from texting your church! Choose the groups and communication lists you want to text, sync them into Clearstream, create a message, and click send. It’s that easy.
- The sync runs automatically every night to ensure everything is up-to-date.
- Send a text to your entire church or just a single person. Not ready to send it? No worries. You can schedule the text to send at a later date and time.
Support That’s Second To None
- Support isn’t just something we offer, but consider as part of the product we provide. See for yourself – read our customer reviews or check out our Wall of Love.
- Need help with your account? Get feedback in real-time by reaching out to us in Live Chat or scheduling a call.
- Average support response time is < 3 minutes.
How We Stack Up
Considering whether to use Twilio’s Rock Shop plugin or use a full platform like Clearstream? Download our comparison paper:
We’re a church of 3k - 5k who are using Clearstream for childrens', students, young adult, and connection teams - both for volunteers and participants. We’re so happy to have this additional avenue for connecting with congregants, volunteers, and staff and it’s been well-received.