Recipients of text messages from shortcodes 97000, 94000, or 55498
To opt-out at any time: Text STOP to 97000, 94000, or 55498.
To stop receiving text messages from Clearstream or a user of Clearstream, you may reply to any message you have received with one of the following words: STOP, QUIT, END, CANCEL, or UNSUBSCRIBE. If you have subscribed to multiple campaigns on one shortcode (97000, 94000, or 55498), you may reply with one of the following words to stop all messages: STOP ALL, QUIT ALL, END ALL, CANCEL ALL, or UNSUBSCRIBE ALL.
If you are having trouble opting out of a campaign on our shortcodes, [97000, 94000, or 55498], please call 917-818-4557 for assistance.
Receiving help with any messages from Clearstream or a user of Clearstream
To receive help with any messages from Clearstream or a user of Clearstream, you may reply to any message you have received with the word HELP at any time. If you are having trouble receiving help, please call 917-818-4557 for assistance.
Message and Data Rates May Apply. Message Frequency Varies.
Who can use Clearstream
Clearstream is a web-based text messaging application for churches, non-profits, education and government organizations.
Clearstream does not allow or permit promotional, advertising, or marketing content/programs on it’s shortcode text messaging platform.
What information we collect
Clearstream or a user of Clearstream may only collect your information (mobile number and/or name) in one of the following ways:
- If you choose to opt-in to a campaign by sending texting the keyword of the campaign to [97000, 94000, or 55498], a Clearstream shortcode. Upon opting in by texting the keyword, you will receive an automated response message in which the details of the specific campaign are disclosed. You can opt out at any time by replying STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, or UNSUBSCRIBE. Message and data rates apply.
- If you choose to opt-in to a campaign by entering your contact information on a Clearstream user’s online signup page. On an online signup page, if you wish to sign up for the specific campaign, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number (and in some cases your name). Message and data rates apply.
- A user of Clearstream may have collected your information previously on an opt-in basis for the specific mobile marketing campaign.
Mobile subscriber information or lists from 3rd parties are not allowed to be used for any reason, at any time. Any user that is found to be using a 3rd party list will have their account closed and terminated immediately without any notice.
Mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- This Agreement is a contract between you and Clearstream, LLC, (hereinafter “Clearstream”) and governs your use of all Content (as defined below) and your activity in connection with all Clearstream services (collectively the “Service”).
- Description of Service. Clearstream offers a web-based software as a service and mobile application that enables its customers to create and manage permission-based, opt-in SMS campaigns (the “Service”). Once properly registered and after making proper payment, you will be permitted to download to compatible mobile devices and other hand-held devices certain Content through the Service.
- USE OF SERVICE
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Service.
- You agree to operate in and abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- You may use the Service only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any amendments, including any additional terms necessary in connection with any particular feature or function of the Service.
- The Service is for your personal use and may only be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You understand and agree that you may not transmit or re-transmit, broadcast or re-broadcast or make any commercial use of the Service, including the Content. For example, you may not copy or distribute the Service or the Content in any manner not expressly authorized by the Service.
- You may not reproduce, copy, transfer or distribute the Service by any means, method or process whatsoever. You may not circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, break or otherwise alter or interfere with the Service (including the Content), or attempt (or authorize, encourage or support others’ attempts) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, break or otherwise alter or interfere with the Service (including the Content). You agree to advise Clearstream immediately of any such unauthorized use(s) or attempt(s).
- Clearstream’s rights to make certain Content available to you may change. In such event, Clearstream will not deliver to you the license connected to such Content. If Clearstream ceases making any such rights available, Clearstream will not refund any portion of your fees, but you may contact customer support to receive an appropriate replacement.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service and you accept your use of the Service voluntarily. To the extent permitted by law, Clearstream provides the Services, Content, and Information on an “as is” basis and does not make any warranties (express or implied), representations or endorsements with regard to the Service, merchants, information, or Content.
- As a condition of your use of the Service, you will not use the Service for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful, or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service, or network, connected to the Service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through any means. Clearstream reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Clearstream deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion.
- YOU MAY NOT SEND ANY MESSAGE TO A RECIPIENT WHO HAS NOT GIVEN, THROUGH WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL CONSENT, HIS/HER/THEIR CONSENT TO RECEIVE SUCH MESSAGES. YOU WILL INCLUDE AN AUTOMATED OPT-OUT MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS TO OPT OUT OF RECEIVING FURTHER MESSAGES FROM YOU FROM THAT TIME FORWARD. WHEN A CUSTOMER OPTS OUT OF RECEIVING ANY FURTHER MESSAGES, CLEARSTREAM WILL AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE THE OPTED-OUT CUSTOMER FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The Service may present links to retailers and/or other third-party websites not owned or operated by Clearstream. These links are provided only as a convenience to you. Neither Clearstream nor its business partners are responsible for the availability of these outside sites or their contents. You understand and agree that neither Clearstream nor its business partners are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such site or goods or services available through any such site. You should direct any concerns regarding these third-party sites to those sites’ administrators.
- Clearstream reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that neither Clearstream nor its affiliates or licensors shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- By posting messages, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through the Service, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all applicable rights to the content, materials, messages and the like that you post, upload, transmit or display; that the content, materials, messages and the like are accurate; that use of the content, materials, messages and the like that you supply does not violate third-party rights and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Clearstream, its partners, parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates and/or licensors, as applicable, for all claims resulting from content, messages, materials and the like that you supply. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that Clearstream may store and/or disclose, as applicable, any such content, messages or material it is required to do so by law, or has a good faith belief that such storage or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with court orders or other legal processes; to enforce this Agreement; to respond to any claims that such content (or your use of the same) violates any third party’s rights; or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Clearstream, its business partners, affiliates, licensors and/or licensees, any other Clearstream subscriber or member, or the general public.
- Clearstream reserves the right to reclaim any Keywords used on a Clearstream shortcode that are 1. not in use for greater than 90 days, or 2. are used in a non-billed or non-paying account, or 3. pose of risk of violation of carrier guidelines.
- Please direct any questions concerning the Service, Content or any other related issue to help@getclearstreamcom.
- PRICE AND DELIVERY
- The price of any Content purchased through the Service will be the price specified in the Service at the time of your purchase. By purchasing the Content or Service you warrant that you are the authorized purchaser and that the billing information provided is accurate. Clearstream will not issue refunds based upon inaccuracies represented by the purchaser. By approving the purchase of the product, you authorize Clearstream to charge you for the purchase.
- Member Subscription: This Service requires you to create an account. You must complete the registration process by providing Clearstream with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then will choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Clearstream immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Clearstream will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Clearstream or another party due to someone else using your account or password. The Service subscription is not transferable, such that you may not authorize other persons to use your account. Any distribution by you of your account name and password may result in cancellation of your subscription without refund and in additional charges based upon unauthorized use.
- Clearstream reserves its right to collect applicable taxes and impose premium surcharges for certain features of the Service.
- You may not use the Service to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or otherwise make available to other subscribers, members or third-parties any messages, content or materials that are illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory or invasive of privacy; violate (intentionally or unintentionally) a contractual, fiduciary or confidentiality obligation or duty you have to any third party; infringe intellectual property or other third-party rights; harm minors in any way; comprise or contain software viruses or other computer code designed to interfere with the functionality of any computer systems, software or hardware; interfere with or disrupt the Service or any networks or servers connected to or by the Service; constitute; or violate (intentionally or unintentionally) any applicable local, state, national or international law. In addition, you may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity (including but not limited to other subscribers, members and employees of Clearstream, its affiliates or licensors), or otherwise mislead other subscribers, members or third parties as to your identity or to the origin of a message or content. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any messages, content or material that you upload, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available through your use of the Service is solely your
- Clearstream prohibits the following text messaging (SMS) programs on it’s network:
- SHAFT (sex, hate, alcohol, firearms, tobacco) content
- Loan origination and matching
- Payday loans
- Short-term loans
- Auto loans
- Mortgage loans
- Student loans
- Debt consolidation and reduction
- Investment opportunities
- Credit repair programs
- Tax relief programs
- Work from home programs
- In consideration of your payment and your acceptance of this Agreement, Clearstream grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, single-user right to download and use the Content. This license extends to you and your hand-held computer or mobile devices.
- You may not reproduce, copy, transfer or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, any of the Content licensed by this Agreement.
- This license may not be assigned without the consent of Clearstream, which right may be withheld by Clearstream in its sole discretion.
- The Content may contain third party Content which requires notices and/or additional terms and conditions. By accepting this Agreement, you are also accepting the additional terms and conditions, if any, set forth therein.
- You may not alter, merge, modify, or adapt the Content or create derivative works based upon the Content.
- You may not sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the Content.
- Clearstream is not responsible to you for any content or materials constituting all or part of any Content or any other aspect of the Service that you might find objectionable.
- Nothing in this Agreement grants you or authorizes you to grant to anyone else any right to reproduce, copy or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever any of the Content licensed by this Agreement, including but not limited to, transferring or downloading any such Content to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying the Content onto any storage medium.
- If you fail to comply with this Agreement, Clearstream may, in addition to its other remedies, terminate this Agreement and the license it grants you and you must destroy all copies of the Content.
- The foregoing license grants you a limited license to use the Content. Clearstream and its licensors retain all right, title and interest, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, in and to, the Content and all copies. All rights not specifically granted in this Agreement including Federal and International Copyrights, are reserved by Clearstream and its licensors.
- Content warranty disclaimer and limited liability. The content is provided to you on an “as-is” basis. Clearstream and its suppliers disclaim all warranties and representations, whether express, implied, or otherwise, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Also, there is no warranty of non-infringement and title or quiet enjoyment. Clearstream does not warrant that the content is error-free or will operate without interruption. Clearstream specifically disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for such purposes. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the content, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of delivery. No oral or written information or advice given by Clearstream, its dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of any warranty provided herein. (USA only) some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
- The Content Warranty Disclaimer and Limited Liability set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the Agreement between Clearstream and you. Clearstream would not be able to provide the Content on an economic basis without such limitations.
- (Outside of the USA) Consumer End Users Only.The limitations or exclusions of warranties and liability contained in this Agreement do not affect or prejudice the statutory rights of a consumer, i.e., a person acquiring goods otherwise than in the course of a business. The limitations or exclusions of warranties, remedies or liability contained in this Agreement shall apply to you only to the extent such limitations or exclusions are permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located.
- If Clearstream (a) receives a Notice alleging that you have engaged in infringing behavior or (b) reasonably suspects that your use of the Service or the Content violates Clearstream’s or others’ intellectual property rights, Clearstream may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account with or without notice to you. If Clearstream suspends or terminates your account under this paragraph, it shall have no liability or responsibility to you, and Clearstream will not refund any portion of your fees charged to date.
- You may not transfer the Service or any Content out of your device via any means for any purpose. Any copying, redistribution or other use of the Content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Clearstream.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Clearstream and its agents, employees, representatives, licensors, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or concerning your use of the Service and the Content (collectively ”Claims”), and to reimburse them on demand for any losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) as a result of any Claims.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CLEARSTREAM AND/OR ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS (“CLEARSTREAM PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR THE LIKE), ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT AND BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CLEARSTREAM OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- CLEARSTREAM’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WILL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE AND/OR CONTENT THAT CAUSED SUCH DAMAGE.
- (USA ONLY) SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY ARE INTENDED TO APPLY TO ALL ASPECTS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CLEARSTREAM AND/OR THE CLEARSTREAM PARTIES, AS APPLICABLE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTENT.
- Amendment and Modification. Clearstream may from time to time amend, supplement or modify the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by or cannot comply with the Agreement as amended, your only remedy is to stop using the Service. You will be deemed to have accepted the Agreement as amended if you continue to use the Service. No Clearstream dealer, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any amendment to this Agreement.
- You understand and agree that any unauthorized use of the Service or the Content would result in irreparable injury to Clearstream and/or its affiliates or licensors for which money damages would be inadequate, and in such event Clearstream its affiliates and/or licensors, as applicable, shall have the right, in addition to other remedies available at law and in equity, to immediate injunctive relief against you. Nothing contained in this paragraph or elsewhere in this Agreement shall be construed to limit remedies or relief available pursuant to statutory or other claims that Clearstream, its affiliates and/or licensors may have under separate legal authority, including but not limited to, any claim for intellectual property infringement.
- Promotions and Advertising. Clearstream and/or its business partners may present advertisements and promotional materials on or through the Service. Your participation in any Clearstream promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that event. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third-party. You agree that neither Clearstream nor its business partners shall be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Service.
- Governing Law; Venue. This Agreement and all disputes or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the laws of any other jurisdiction that might be applied because of the conflicts of laws principles of the State of Florida. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement brought by either party or its successors or assigns shall be brought and determined in any Florida state or federal court sitting in the County of Escambia (or, if such court lacks subject matter jurisdiction, in any appropriate Florida state or federal court), and each of the parties hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts for itself and with respect to its property, generally and unconditionally, with regard to any such action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
- Complete Agreement. This Agreement contains the complete Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous Agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.You agree that any varying or additional terms contained in any purchase order or other written notification or document issued by you in relation to the Content licensed here under shall be of no effect.
- No Waiver. The failure or delay of Clearstream to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement or upon any breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of those rights or of the breach. Neither of the parties shall be bound by any terms, conditions, definitions, waivers, warranties or representations with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement other than as expressly provided in this Agreement or duly set forth on or subsequent to the date hereof in a writing signed by a proper and duly authorized representative of whichever of the parties is to be bound thereby.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Intellectual Property. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Intellectual Property” means all United States and worldwide trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos, copyrights, rights of authorship, inventions, patents, rights of inventorship, moral rights, rights of publicity and privacy, trade secrets, rights under Unfair Competition and Unfair Trade Practice laws, and all other intellectual and industrial property rights related thereto. All Intellectual Property and related materials developed by Clearstream, including all trademarks, logos, and company brands, shall remain the sole property of Clearstream. “Clearstream” and other trademarks contained in the Content are trademarks of Clearstream. Third-party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. You may not remove or alter any trademark, trade names, product names, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Content. This Agreement does not authorize you to use Clearstream’s or its licensors’ names, trademarks, or Intellectual Property. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Clearstream from and against any and all Claims, regardless of the form of action, arising out of or in connection with a claim that any trademarks, logos, company brands, or other Intellectual Property displayed or used by you, or that you provides to Clearstream to use or display, infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate a third party Intellectual Property or proprietary right. At Clearstream’s sole and absolute discretion, it may retain counsel of its choice to defend any Claim, with all defense costs and fees. Participating Organization also agrees to cure any infringement as soon as possible.
- Anticipated Breach. If either party breaches, or threatens to breach, any of its obligations under this Agreement, the damages to the other party will be great and irreparable; therefore, either party may apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief to restrain such breach or threat of breach, without posting bond and without disentitling such party to any other relief in either law or equity.
- No Joint Venture or Partnership. This Agreement shall not be construed to create a joint venture or partnership between the parties hereto. Neither party shall have the right, power, or authority at any time to act on behalf of, to impose any obligation on, or to represent or legally bind the other.
- The headings contained in this Agreement are for convenience only and are not intended to have any substantive significance interpreting this Agreement.
- You agree that Clearstream may audit your use of the Content for compliance with these terms at any time, upon reasonable notice. In the event that such audit reveals any use of the Content by you other than in full compliance with the terms of this Agreement, you shall reimburse Clearstream for all reasonable expenses related to such audit in addition to any other liabilities you may incur as a result of such non-compliance.
- Any correspondence, notice or request permitted to be given under or in connection with this Agreement or the subject matter hereof shall be sent by prepaid, certified, first-class mail, or courier service with receipt of delivery obtained directly to Clearstream addressed as follows: 1 Dock 72 Way Brooklyn, NY 11205