This weekend, we launched V2 of the Clearstream SMS marketing platform. Finally.
What started as a major feature update a year ago turned into a complete overhaul of our SMS platform from the ground up. It has a similar feel to V1, but that's where any similarities end. As we stated in an earlier post, we started dealing with an increasingly bloated software. Ugh. How does this happen one might ask? Good question. Our product roadmap is built on a few important criteria: customer feedback, how our product fits into an ever evolving digital communications/marketing landscape, and where we see our specific industry heading. We strive to keep evolving by releasing new features each month, at the minimum.
Some ~12 months ago, we realized we were headed down an unsustainable path with our product. One of our biggest strengths is having an intuitive, really-easy-to-use software. Ours was slowly becoming anything but. Something had to change.
Fast forward a year later, we've launched a much faster, more intuitive platform that's still packed with features customers actually use. Over the next few weeks and months, we'll dive deeper into the new features and functionality. For now, here are a few highlights:
- Multiple User Logins - You can now create multiple user logins per account. One admin login, unlimited user logins per account. Track which user sent which message or responded to a subscriber.
- REST API - For those who are needing to integrate with their own apps. We'll go into more detail in our next post.
- Real-time Metrics - View message performance in real-time after you send your message blast. Track second by second link clicks, message responses, opt-outs, and message throughput.
- Message Previewing - Preview what your message will look like on a user's phone before sending. Simple but useful. No more sending a message with a misspelled word or at the wrong time!
- Website Signup Forms - We've substantially beefed up our website signup forms. You'll now have multiple ways to create and manage signup forms: hosted, iFrame, or inline HTML.
There's quite a bit more new functionality in our new platform. Once you signup for an account and have a chance to explore, let us know if you have any questions or feedback. We're always listening.